Vancouver First Aid has been delivering St Mark James first aid training courses in Vancouver since 2010. This provider is the largest and most popular St Mark James service provider inside the Vancouver community. They offer the largest selection of training programs for first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and automated external de-fibrillation (AED) for the cheapest possible rates. Student can enrol in full programs, stand-alone classes, private classes, and refresher programs.
Vancouver First Aid Registration
Prospective students can choose a training course from the website linked above. After choosing the class they want to register for, they can complete their enrolment through e-mail, telephone call, walk-in, or via the on-line registration form below.
CPR, First Aid, and AED training programs
Training classes at Vancouver First Aid are available at different schedules during the week, evenings and weekends included. Full training courses for CPR and first aid are available, inclusive of AED training. AEDs are machines that detect heart rhythms and apply needed shock to the heart.
If you do not want to enrol in a full course, stand-alone CPR/AED and stand-alone classes.
Vancouver First aid offers the least expensive prices for its St Mark James first aid, CPR, and AED lessons. Fees are only paid during enrolment, with no additional expenses for the rest of the training period.
The rates below include taxes, certificates, St Mark James registration fees, and training manuals.
- Standard First Aid, CPR and AED – 130.00
- Emergency First Aid, CPR and AED – 75.00
- Emergency Childcare First Aid, CPR and AED – 75.00
- Standard Childcare First Aid, CPR and AED – 130.00
- CPR “A” and AED – 45.00
- CPR “C” and AED – 55.00
- CPR “HCP” and AED – 60.00
Certificates from St Mark James are awarded at the completion of a training program. These are renewable within every three years through refresher programs. Refresher programs renew expiring or near-expiry certification twice a week at Vancouver First Aid.
Other Courses Available With this Provider
- Food Safe Level 1
- Food Safe Level 2
- WHIMIS Online Training
- Transportation of Dangerous Good Online Training
Students who want to train at home or book a private instructor for company event training, can do so with Vancouver First Aid. Private instructors are available at special hourly rates so give a call or send an e-mail if you want to book private training.
Use the form below to enrol in a training program with Vancouver First Aid
Did You Know?
Alzheimer’s and dementia
Neurologic conditions that cause memory loss and confusion are very dangerous, especially for older adults. If you are aware that a person is experiencing the symptoms of Alzheimer’s or dementia, watch out for these two most common complications.
- Pneumonia is quite common in people with advanced stages of Alzheimer’s disease. Unlike people with dementia who just suffer from forgetfulness, people afflicted with Alzheimer’s slowly forget basic skills such as chewing and swallowing. Because of this, there is an increased risk for aspiration pneumonia if the food gets into the lungs.
- Injuries is the second most common complication of memory loss and confusion. People who experience those symptoms are very vulnerable to falling and getting sprains, fractures, and concussions.