We strongly recommend Red Dee First aid if you are looking for first aid services such as training, supplies, consulting or on-line training. This experienced provider has been offering its services throughout Alberta since 2007. Customers can request first aid attendees’s for events, hire consultants for audits and emergency response plans, purchase supplies, and register for Alberta Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) approved courses such as standard, emergency and childcare first aid. Participants that register for open courses will find that instructors are experienced, knowledgeable and friendly. The training facility is located in the heart of Red Deer, Alberta. Learn to manage emergencies such as choking, poisonings, cardiac arrest, stroke, seizures, broken bones, spinal injuries, severe burns and internal bleeding by registering for a course today. To find a course schedule or to register for a course use the contact information provided below.
How Do I Register?
You can contact Red Deer First Aid with the following information. The very helpful staff will be sure to answer any of your questions and aid you with any registration.
- Website: http://firstaidreddeer.ca
- Email: info@firstaidRedDeer.ca
- Telephone Number: 1-888-870-7002
Staff are available to help with registration from 8 am to 6 pm 7 days per week. On-line registration is available on the website 24 hours a day.
What Courses Are Available?
Customers can receive training in the following courses:
- OH&S approved standard, childcare and emergency first aid, CPR and AED
- ILCOR and American Heart Association 2012 Consensus Approved CPR and AED “Only”
- Food Safety Certification
- OH&S approved first aid and / or CPR re-certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- On-Line WHMIS, MSDS, Fire Safety and TDG Training
To register for one of the above mentioned courses use the contact information provided above.
What Other Services Are Available?
Customers may also receive the following services with this provider:
- First aid attendant at events and work-sites
- Private first aid, CPR, AED, food safety or safety courses at the Red Deer First Aid training centre or at your facility
- Purchase or re-stocking of first aid kits and supplies
- Consulting, audits, emergency response plan drafting for your business
- Private Infant CPR courses for new parents
To inquire, book or order any of the services posted above use the contact information posted above.
Did You Know?
Eye injuries are common because small dust and dirt particles can get into the eye through wind. These particles scratch the surface of the eye known as the cornea. This can cause pain, blurring of vision, and tears. Make sure to avoid the following to prevent worsening of your eye injury:
- If something is embedded in your eye, DON’T try to remove it.
- DON’T rub your eye.
- DON’T touch your eyeball or use anything to it.
- DO run clean or sterile water over your eye if dust or dirt caused your abrasion.